Friday, March 03, 2006

Where does the time go?

I'm not going to waste your time this week with some of my thoughts.

Frankly, I should be too busy to do this, but the honest truth is that I forgot what day it was this evening and have spent most of the evening in front of the box, finally watching some American Idol on ITV2 before it dawned on me what day it was.

I can not for the life of me remember completely what i have achieved this week, but I know that my action list is growing furhter behind than it should.

My Name is Jon Andersen and I am a pc gameaholic. ( although by that I mean I waste about an hour a day )

the game is a winter olympics one... if I haven't broken the habbit by Sunday the URL is going on the blocked list on my router along with all the other games domains I have come across.

It all started when someone posted about a stupid pingpong thingy game on the Kickstart forum and then the Winter Olympics arrived and someone in Norway decided to celebrate their imminent massive medal haul with a Winter Olympics game.

I am as Cr#p at winning this game as the Norwegians were at winning Gold. ( although I take comfort in that only 3 other nations had more silver and no other nation had more bronze )

As for my progress - it's there. I am learning from a number of people and from the neccessity of managing multiple client that my organisational skills could do with some updating.

There is no way if I did everything that I have on, myself or manually, that I would be able to do it all. Renting other people's time and using the tools to automate where I can is proving to be critical to my ability to stay on top of things.

I have also started to go for a 30 minute walk every morning after dropping Thomas off to Nursery, just to clear the head, listen to a bit of a presentation or to LedZed, AC/DC or Black Sabbath to get into the right sort of positive frame of mind - and it works.

Not only that - I bring my ericsson mobile phone lookalike mp3 recorder and record my ideas and flashes of inspiration as I get them - I recorded 13 of them this morning alone!

( reading Martins Kickstart today, I will put hooks on these ideas, I promise! )

that's it for today - i'm supposed to be in bed already!

There is a private post on my private forum as well by the way where I talk about a new service I am considering offering.

http://www.themoneytipsreview.co.uk/forum/