Friday, January 13, 2006

Ipod to tell your lung, cancer isn't nice

working on a bunch of projects, managing an even bigger bunch of freelancers on scriptlance and researching a whopping bunch of stuff for a couple of people online and offline.

It's been a week that could have done with a bit more relaxation and calmness in it but I expect to get that back next week.

Things certainly haven't worked out exactly as I expected - I have one person desperate to give me work - and I keep on forgetting to call her! and then a massive project of me just fell through, but at least that solves my problem with not having enough time. And the stuff I have created can be reused anyways.

And that's it really - can't think of anything else. Productive but tiring i suppose is a good way of putting it. And the publishing business is taking a bit of a dip below what I would have liked, but again our high ticket items are selling really well so it compensates somewhat.

Next week I will concentrate on my the projects remaining in my pipeline & start my new part time job on Monday.

I need a hot drink or something and then to bed - I am shivering something serious it's stupid!

Jon