Friday, February 03, 2006

Do you want to know what I learnt this week?

Do you want to know what I learnt this week?

So do I. Seriously. I can not for the life of me remember what I have been up to. And without that I can’t think of any lessons I have learnt.

One thing I suppose it that sometimes it is better to leave a job that doesn’t work out sooner rather than later. This time it took me two weeks to realize. That is a new personal record. ( yes, I quit my job - there wasn’t really anything wrong with the job in itself I suppose, but I guess I am just not a very good employee any more :o) )

And I did do the elance project.

What else did I do? Oh yeah, some butterfly bashing.

This is embarrassing. I don’t think I did much this week. I had a couple of interviews and received a contract to sign me up to another client.

I made Martin a few bob on contentcreatorpro and it aint bad. I’m happy to spend some time next week to get it going though.

Oh yeah – I have started working on the niche health stuff for Feb.

But I must admit I can’t think of any other lessons that I learnt.

Hmm.

Erm.

I guess it has been a research week because I have spent serious amounts of time reading ebooks and researching markets, niches and so on. And you need weeks like that.

I have been updating some of my websites but to be fair, the job departure has inspired me to work a little and research a lot.

I guess.

Who’s got a pint? I need a drink to get rid of this week and move on to the next one.