Friday, February 17, 2006

UK seminaaar!!!

Well I am at the info-product seminar UK in London today and I never thought I’d see the day when I would post a blog entry or send an email while I was at one of these places but here I am tapping away at the keyboard.

It’s good to meet some of the people I know from the forum and even some of the lurkers that know my name but who I have no idea who are! Good fun getting to know them though.

It’s been a productive week up til today . I had my meetings and got even more work out of it. I have started a new project which means I am calling companies from home asking research questions. And it is decent money for what work it is.

I’ll post something on Monday again and on the private forum too to tell you more about what I got up to and what I plan to do about it in the intervening time frame.

Thanks for now,
Jon