Friday, August 06, 2004

An Introduction

Hi there.

I have posted a report on my progress into the internet world since March 2004. I have done this on the UK internet marketing forum.

It started as a way for me to make myself accountable to someone for what I was committing to do. As a result I launched my first website in May, creating over 80 pages of content so far.

Now, I am getting requests to share my posts to other websites, and I consequently have created this blog to let people add feeds to their sites to get the updates automatically when they happen.

And to save myself some time!

This is indeed the FIRST post to this blog, but I have imported all the Friday Progress Reports that I have posted so far and in cronological order.

I hope you enjoy reading my journey as much as I have enjoyed travelling it.

Thanks for visiting.

Keep Progressing,
Jon