Friday, March 31, 2006

Paracetamol please!

I've been on Ibuprofen most days this week due to a persistent migraine, and nothing seems to shift it. So I am going to go to sleep around 9 again, like I did last night and hope to sleep off the bulk of the pain.

Other than that, I have revived my niche nuggets and have worked on completing one of them this week. It would have been finished if I didn't have this headache to contend with.

It should be for sale at some point towards the latter part of next week and I hope to get my report on how to make the most out of them ready by then to ( I recorded it in bed - how cool is taht?)

The printing equipment is already fully installed, but as they delivered the wrong glue strips to use with the book binding machine - we're not going to deliver anything too soon.

Should be ready to roll again some time next week.

I'm not feeling my best tonight so I am going to keep it short.

There are so many of the things that I am involved with right now that I can't tell you about, but I can tell you what I learnt though:

- Do stuff that plays to your strengths. Doing something for the money when you don't enjoy it is a right pain in the neck.

- However, if it is easy work and you can get paid for it straight away - DO it!

- I STILL think that I have to solve all the problems first before I go ahead and implement something, which stops me. I think it is partially a good thing as it helps me avoid problems like having to completely redo a whole site or a whole solution because you decide to change the design or layout of something.

- Sleeping makes problems seem less so and puts out the flames of angry conversation. Lack of sleep has the opposite effect

- which leads me to think that the French don't sleep enough.

night night
Jon