Friday, March 10, 2006

Oh What A Twist! ( Peter?)

I feel my progress will be overshadowed by world events today. There news here are in fairness 50 years old, but it isn’t often the British beat the Americans at anything so 50 years on, to the day this is still news:

"IT WAS MARCH 10TH, 1956 WHEN PETER TWIST BROKE THE 1,000 MILE PER HOUR AIRSPEED BARRIER, HITTING 1,132.13 MILES PER HOUR IN THE FAIREY DELTA 2 RESEARCH AIRCRAFT AT SUSSEX, ENGLAND."

And I thought he lived in Wales! :o)

Joking aside – this week has been a productive one with lots of directed action having been taken. It is currently directed at making money! ( cause the mortgage still needs paying! )

It does seem that I thrive under pressure and I have been piling it on this week, plus other people are now relying on me to complete things to keep projects on track (Hi Gary and hi Ishi).

A word of advice. If you want to get things done REALLY well, make sure someone else PAYS you to complete something on time. It works for me! And I’m scared of Ishi’s Wrath anyway (that sounds like a good book title don’t you think??) so I jump when I am told to!

Joking aside, having Ishi around to keep me honest is making a difference to what I manage to get done – and with Martin around on Skype to give me some input, even when he’s got Kickstart to get out, the direction is working out as well.

So for you ebook authors wanting to be “proper” authors, watch out.
For you contentnugget and nicheology people out there, watch out.
For aweber subscribers out there – keep a watch out!
And for you instant ezine beta testers out there – we’re still working on it and it is coming your way soon!
And for you trainers and … oh never mind I could go on forever – but it is still directed.
I also dedicate at least an hour a day to adding my very own content to my websites and blogs and another hour or two to create my own products.

I am going over to my private forum now to write up my private post – who knows what might happen with my book publishing business – I have negotiated a 20 per cent discount on some new equipment that can propel me with super speed into the realms of a seriously prolific publishing house. One of our competitors publish two new titles a month. With this equipment we can match that if we wanted to – and more!

Jon Andersen
Still Progressing!