Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patricks Day

I feel I have more right than most to have a celebratory pint on the 17th of March because I used to live in Dublin. Not for a very long time, only about 4 years, but my time there changed my life forever.

That's all I have to say about my progress really this week.

If you have a how to book inside you and you are planning to get it into an ebook format, I will have the capacity to put the book into print and even onto Amazon as a REAL book for you. Of course there are other distribution channels that are available to me as an established publisher too, but Amazon is really the most famous. I also have a trading relationship with ALL the UK book chains if that is of interest.

So that is part of my progress this week, I have secured the equipment that is needed to make my publishing house more flexible and more responsive, plus I will have capacity to take on a few additional authors & printing projects.

And for those of you that have heard a cockney blue arsed fly buzzing around the Midlands, Wales and Dorset - that's half the reason instant- ezine is progressing slower than I would have liked. The other half of the reason is that I got the file formats wrong when I first started putting them together, so I'll be correcting them this weekend.

I've also worked on a couple of niche nuggets that I can sell again.

NOW - on to that pint!

Jon