Friday, January 07, 2005

Can you Hear The Friday Progress?



Listen!

I recorded the Friday progress to save myself some time today, then realised I'm excluding a vital segment in my fan base.

So,
Here it is again. It's not an accurate transcript I'm afraid!

LAst week I gave myself two things to achieve:


Finish the ebook & package it & find JV partners to work with.

Finish the website, publish it & create the content & plan the future content

And ( sorry Pearson! ) but the website and those bits got done. There is always more planning to do, but I've got time to do that on the plane!

The ebook. Wow, I do begin to detest this cool sucker but I am getting there slowly!
Thank you to those that have provided feedback on my feeble attempts on a sales page.

I have the pdf content ready. I have recorded 11 or 13 of the tips as well. I have set up a blog where I can publish the audio files. I haven't JV'ed with anyone, although I have a couple of people reviewing it for me.

If financial rewards are directly linked to the blood sweat, torment and stubborn effort that has gone into a product, this one will make me rich!!

But alas, this effort is not for the money. It is for the exercise in DOING it!
And it's been a long time in the making! March and these Friday Progress Reports will have happened for 12 months!

Anyway that wasn not even COVERED in the audio!

So I am going to las vegas. That means that next weeks Friday Progress will happen on Monday again.

It also means that there is NO internet business from me while I am away. I will spend some time on the flights doing exercises courtesy of mr Gary Vurnum - and NOT watch 3 films!

I will also attempt to get to the other conference that is winding up when we get there to see if I can establish any contact with anyone interested in our books.

But the main goal for the week is to get to vegas see vegas, learn to become a great sales man and get the H OUT of Vegas. ( and hope I get through O'hare ) in one piece.

That's it, and have fun! That is what I aim to do this week!