Friday, November 05, 2004

What Is it that structure has against me?

How I'm Doing This week:
I am having a VERy busy evening!

I've not been very good at following up all the actions I have given myself this week. A consequence of my lack of dicipline I am afraid. Typing for 45 minutes once a week is the easy bit in this life long experiment of mine. Actually following through on the things that I set forth to do is another matter. Look at my current goals and you can see that I have set myself some steep challenges between now and new year.

On top of that I now have a completely new job to learn. And I must admit that one is taking me through an emotional roller coaster at the moment. It is fair to say I am now working in the least respected part of the organisation. That doesn't bother me. There isn't much that bothers me about the job to be honest, but I do experience so many different emotions in a week - covering ALL of the spectrum. Like I really don't know what I'm doing in this type of job to be honest. But then again, I seem to be reasonably well articulated and seem to be able to talk intelligently about business to the people I call.

And the fact that I don't have a choice about wether or not to go in to the office seems to help my dicipline!

Which is VERY good for my business. And eventually VERY good for my health. Once I get into the swing of exercising again. I am walkign the stairs more often at work now, which is a start. But I need to do more.


Current Goals:
= My Clickbank Money book: 3 hours writing a week
= Our Business must grow. I'll tell you the plan when it has worked.
= Succeeding in my new job. Shouldn't be too hard.

Current Weekly Time Table:
Thursday: Google & inspirational day.
Friday: Remain my progress report day.
Saturday Mornings I am accountable to others.
Sunday: Free Day / Business focus meetings
Monday: Money product day.
Tuesday & Wednesday: Business Days.

New things I will TRY to do:

setting aside some dedicated time for exercise in my weekly schedule. and then exercise at that time

Things I am Dropping:

http://www.telecomplus.org.uk/fareham
Is getting ditched this week. As an MLM proposition it's not all that great, but as a customer I love it.

Last Weeks Achievements:

I didn't write for 3 hours on my book, but I got some work done. 10 percent of it done in fact. And that was in just an hour. My new aim is to see it finished as close to the 20th of Novemeber as possible, as I managed to get so much of it done in one sitting.

The exercise this week consisted of playing with my son, walking the stairs for roughly 12 minutes and a woodland walk in the Queen Elisabeth Country Park

The newsletter got sent out - eventually! What a lark. My autoresponder website stinks to high heaven. I don't know why I bother with it to be honest as I'm sure only about a 3rd of my subscribers get the email.

And my business actions ( all three of them) - two of them are complete and the 3rd I can't do until Sunday. But I'm ready for it.

Next Weeks Targets:

exercise 3 times 20 minutes!

I hope to complete another 20 percent of the book content before Friday

and beyond that, I better start cracking on with the various roles I have in the business. The sales are trickling in, but I need to help open the flood gates.


This weeks lessons: