Monday, December 27, 2004

Leaving For Las Vegas

Hi, and I hope you all had a nice Christmas.

I'm still recovering and I did't even drink alcohol last night...

For what remains of this week, I will have the new business website up and running AND I will have a proof read and fully finished & published ebook ready for JV partners.

The lack of back end products or even autoresponders is a bit of a downer, but I have an idea involving audio...

I have a rather long todolist for the next few days for a number of reasons - like having committed to completing a number of products by then and to launching this website for my publishing business.

We've created the kind of look and feel we want for the publishing site already and the next step is to create the content for it. And plan the future articles.

The plan is quite clear - I simply have to learn to stick to it!


In summary,
Finish the ebook & package it & find JV partners to work with.

Finish the website, publish it & create the content & plan the future content.

Much like the last few weeks to be honest, but I have decided to postpone the digital niche topic book for my publishing business for a little while until I get this stuff out of the way. And I have other things to get on with as well - niche wise.

And I am going to Vegas in less than two weeks. Got my tickets through just before Christmas and I am staying at Bally's. One week of 6am breakfasts, 12 hour seminars plus networking in the evenings.

I will learn so much in that week it is unreal!!

Between now and then I will have to complete a great number of tasks. I was hoping to have set up my plans for 2005 this week but I'll have a lot of time on the United Airlines flights to and from Vegas so I will at least have the opportunity to think and write on the plane.

Have you noticed how my "next week" plans have begun to include things that need to be completed several weeks into the future?

I'm beginning to think that the planning I have been doing on a weekly basis is helping me reach the next level of planning: medium to long term. I am certainly finding it easier to see how I can achieve something by this summer. For instance. Or even for NEXT Christmas.

But, if you don't mind, for now I'll concentrate on getting this book and this website ready...

Cheers,
Jon

= Every Day in Every Way, I'm Getting Better And Better =