Friday, November 26, 2004

Master Mind Progress

How I'm Doing This week:

I am so shattered this week I really didn't feel like writing anything at all today.

It's been a long eventful week with days when I was ready to quit my job (Wednesday), Days where I spent 4 hours solid on a mastermind conference call, ( Thursday ) and days where I thought my job was going to be tolerable for quite some time to come ( Today)
As someone who has been used to controlling his own schedule and his own structure for the day for the last 4 years, it is a big culture shock being sucked back into an environment where the number of bums on seats are measured and 9am is a religious moment that no one in their right mind will willingly greet from anywhere other than their office chair.
This is a serious drain on my enthusiasm when I let it be, and so I am aiming to generate enthusiasm from the fact that the calls that I have had to practice with have gone well ( With real customers )
And that worked REALLY well today :o)


Current Goals:

= My Clickbank Money book: One evening a week at least ( up to 3 hours )
= Our Business must grow ( 2 to 3 Evenings a week ) - 6 to 9 hours )
= Succeeding in my new job. It is commission based and I need to focus on getting great.


New things I will TRY to do:


List & Sell the 43 things I have marked for ebay sales


Things I am Dropping:


There is little left to drop. I could do with spending less time surfing and checking emails.


Last Weeks Achievements:


I added 3 ideas to my ideas sheet, which is progress from the previous week. but I would hope that my mind is capable of producing more than 3 ideas a week!
I've also completed 85% of the writing of my book, and if this call on Thursday hadn't gone on for four productive hours ( and they were productive! ) it would have been complete by now.
I also finished a web based sales course and qualified for a diploma saying I passed. Good thing I have access to a laminating machine for when it arrives... ( rah rah rah )
I wrote quite a number of articles for the money tips website as well, but I don't seem to get my head around actually sending out the newsletter. You'll see if I make it THIS week - ONLY if you have signed up! ;o)
That's a joke by the way as there is no newsletter signup option on the site anymore. There is a log in which will give you access to another menu, but nothing exiting there at all.
Yet.

Next Weeks Targets:


= finish writing my ebook
= Create & follow exercise schedule
= Complete all assigned business tasks
= moneytips newsletter
= make my first sales calls for my JOB
= pick up my ebay selling again

This weeks lessons:
Long Talks Make Big Man A Babbling Idiot. 4 hours is pretty much my limit when it comes to calls!
If I choose to concentrate on the negatives, the job that I now have will be unbearable. When I re-focus on the benefits of the job, and remind myself why I am there, it is so much better.
The short term financials will be a nightmare, but I'd hope to get some kind of rewards quite quickly. Even
Although I have to suffer the punishment of going to Las Vegas first! ( Sorry Martin... )
Although I will take a leaf out of your book and try to experience the place through your enthusiastic eyes. It will make my stay there far more pleasurable. And I can remember with a smile that one day, the hotel might get demolished in style.

And no I will not be flying over the canyon as all the helicopter operators are fully booked already. Which is a shame. I've never thrown up over a canyon before.