Friday, October 08, 2004

The Importance of Being Clueless


=======================
How I'm Doing This week:

Post Holiday Madness!

===================
Last weeks targets:

3 weeks ago I wanted to have a great holiday. And we did. I even got fitter while we were away! inspite of the daily ice creams!

=====================
New things I will do:

Do my google accounts on Mondays. I check the adwords progress daily, but I shouldn't need to waste time updating the accounts once I have automated the rest of the new spreadsheet. Well those things I am able to automate with my limited knowledge.

=====================
Things I am dropping:

Nothing comes to mind really.

===================
This weeks lessons:

It's like someone's given me a key.

I am strangely perceptive at the moment. And ideas & stuff for the business are coming thick and fast. Only, not now - as I am dead on my feet.
I can articulate my ideas better. I am more understanding of WHY people do things that are annoying. Or try to sabotage my progress in the fast lane.

And I'll let that rest there. There is no point in analysing too much. Things are happening for a reason. Just accept it.

===================
Next Weeks Targets:

=> Fitness, pick up with the work outs again and maintain and improve the lower pulsrate I achieved in Malta. Down to 62 now from 68 two weeks ago

=> Google, Finish the spreedsheet template.

=> Publishing. God where do I start?
Well what's important this week is to clear the space to fit the books and maybe even sell off some stuff on ebay in the process.

The offering to the potential online customers needs selecting as well. I have a number of different ways to do this and it all depends on what's important to our business - margin or distribution. Right now I can't make my mind up.

=============================
This weeks audience question:

What bugs YOU when you are trying to find your next holiday online?