Friday, April 21, 2006

Where your travels take you for your holiday

I have no idea what to write this week.

Sure it’s been hectic ( or was that just the last few days ) but at this moment in time I am at a loss what to write. My head is full of hair loss, cosmetic surgery and bowel and colon related issues from all the writing and researching I am doing for niche health articles.

My head has gone all fuzzy.

It seems I may be driving up to Heathrow tomorrow. Do I bring my laptop to work on while I am sitting in the foyer?

Do I take the train so I can work on the train? ( not likely! )

How early do I go? If I go too early I will run out of power before the day is out.

I have been getting into the groove lately, although the membership script threw me a bit off focus. I will shelf work on that until late May. Thankfully the guy behind it has been kind enough to keep me in the loop so I am not likely to forget about it.

What goals am I having at the moment?
I think at this point, a plan and a place to keep it safely and readily available would be handy ( you know how easy things are lost on a computer – I only just this afternoon found a draft outline for a book I was planning to publish based on the wisdoms of a 2 year old boy ( I remain amazed at the intelligence of someone who is now 3 and a half, and the patience he has with his Dad who clearly has no clue what the world is about. )

The books working title is “life is cake”, although that is only half the answer to what life is. The other half I have forgotten! I should have a look through my blog archives and see what I can find as I have written about it before.

Oh never mind – I googled for ‘ “life is cake” blog ’ and it turns out I have the top spot for that term woohoo!

Although a book titled “life is pasta and cake” could be mistaken for a cookbook. But my son remains adamant that life indeed is all about pasta and cake.

On that basis, I should remind myself that in order to create both these treats, some actual work has gone into their preparation. Some steps have had to be completed on the path to creating the greatness that is pasta. Or cake.

I have a feeling my son will be a chef one day. Although he is again adamant that he will be a football player. Considering the current salary opportunities in that line of work, I think it would be a wise move to actually get him a football.

I ramble. I have no other lessons to mention this week. And I think I will use these Friday reports from now on to try to look at what I’ve learnt in the past week. Although some achievements would be good. Matched with a plan. Ah right.

Well. I have a few more nuggets to get through, and a website to create with some contact details.

Tara and see some of you this weekend.