Friday, April 28, 2006

Wedding anniversary, speeches and gifts

today is my wedding anniversary.

5 years.

last year my wife forgot it and it didn't bother me. This year I forgot to get her a card or a present and I am hearing no end of it. I guess it is an important date to remember ( !!! ) so I am going to go away and make it up to her some how.

I'll need some money to do what I want to do, and as soon as I have tallied it all up I am going to have to think about something to launch - oh - that's right - I have a few ideas up my sleve!

Anyway - got lots done this week. Even did some work for this company that pay me by the hour to do it.

Received some amazing feedback from one of the subscribers of one of my ezine clients which is fantastic.

Got my first proper book on my own laid out, printed and bound and would be ready to sell shortly :)
look out ebay! ( might as well test the market first!)

Now I am going to sort out some wine for later!
Jon