Friday, December 02, 2005

Money, Internet Marketing & jobs from home!

Last week I said that I wanted to make efforts to make more money.

And I have.

I have done lots more than I had expected as well, mainly because the bank that “helps” us with our publishing business has decided to provide us with “added motivation” to get off our butts and work.

Thankfully Pauline has secured herself a part time job that will help her deal with some of her own debts as well, and I gave her some work to do with my niche nuggets.

So next week I will have 3 more to release, taking the total to 5.

I’ve considered and pretty much rejected the idea of starting a membership site for them for the usual technical reasons, but the feedback so far is against the idea as well.

But with the banks rather crass approach to our business I will have to put something rather effective in place in the next few days to boost turnover and income all over the board.

I will put NPB back into operation again on a domain I have and build content on that domain with the template I have modified.

I also have a couple of clickbank things to sort out and I can sell one of my products on there initially as well then.

Plus I will push more stuff on ebay and create some more traffic to the various sites I have. (Although the conversion is diabolical on the traffic that is getting to it already and I’m not doing anything about it because I’m afraid I don’t know what I am doing.)

So I have loads of options – a bit of a curse – but at the moment the bank has provided me with a very strong motivator!

I honestly don’t know what to write next. I will work more to make more money. Come to think of it, I will just this minute start work on an idea I got relayed to me by Martins next excellent product ( which I’d love to sell Martin if you’ll let me! ) and see how it works out.

Lessons Learnt?
Don’t quit your day job if you rely on a JV to provide you with your income. Bitter? Not at all – just wiser. Hence why a paid membership site is not something I would like to do ever again.

Oh, and I’m playing with a thingamablog.