Friday, November 25, 2005

Get a Bloody MoveON!

Last Friday I gave myself the challenge to work on my next product, prepare for todays seminar, follow ups for the publishing company and a quick one day job to make some money.

Well with the man-flu and all the seminar was out of the question, BUT I spoke to two different people about my nicheinfopublishing ideas and one of them is dead keen on using the service in her own consultancy business…

So I also need to put MY services into practice on MY business consultancy service… erk!

The other person I spoke to had some great ideas for developing the ideas further and we’ll see where we take it (I’m still reading your document miss… ;o) ) – although it seems increasingly likely to be best applied offline.

So all in all I think the seminar, as nice as it would have been, wasn’t really required after all.

In my near-dead state I still managed to do a couple of follow ups for the publishing company too AND I went out on that job to earn around £150 merchandising dozens of newsagents in Portsmouth & surrounding area. Shame it’s not a regular thing…

I even managed to set up some adwords campaigns for our newest website http://www.calendars4all.co.uk and to do some work on our ebay shop. Now that amazon has pretty much died when it comes to sales, we can at least compensate some by selling our books on ebay.

Note to self – I must create a follow up system for those ebay leads… Any suggestions? My backend, my product backend more specifically is rather complex and I am forever struggling to see how I can organize them in the best way. Maybe I don’t need a funnel but a matrix instead!

There is only one priority right now as Pauline has run out of money and I have less than a months worth left – earn enough to pay for food and mortgage!

I so look forward to January 2006 when all this is resolved J and my road to riches has been confirmed.

(Not much cashflow in publishing you see and as NSS is no longer, there is no income from that either - although the predicament is largely irrelevant to my business, I’m just pointing out that the brink is getting dangerously close and it is providing me with great motivation! )