Friday, July 01, 2005

Unproductivity insurance please!

Yet another unproductive week internet business wise. That is ceratinly the sentiment I am starting with today.

I thik I may have lost my way somehow lately and although there is alot to do I don't seem to get them done on time or at all.
So sod the goals from last week - I''d rather just tell you what I DID do.
I've developed a clear idea of what I can do with the money related content I have accrued over the last couple of years.
I have spoken to my wife for hours on end about how to organise our time on the publishing business
I have quit my job and as of Today I am no longer anybodys employee.
I have worked on more content for the site that I HAVE published.
I have started work on another site, and I have about 3 others that needs finishing as well.
I have started work on the SECOND free content site that we will give away. Paul is working on the first one.
I have decided that I need to find an office to work from maybe one or two mornings a week as a productivity exercise.
I have finished two camtasia videos for the membership site but my flash producer thingy isn't working and I need to get it reinstalled
I spent most of last night trying to find all the paperwork that was supposed to go with my laptop when I handed it in at work today.
I have decided that I need a holiday, but it is very unlikely I will be able to get one for a while, but I do need to find my centre again.
I wrote and published two articles and a newsletter.
I have updated our sales page as required and I have been doing research into some new niches that I heard of in the newsagent.

So why does the week feel so unproductive? I can only assume it is because it is supposed to!