Friday, May 20, 2005

On A Knife Edge ( with my mp3 player)

I've got the inlaws staying with us this weekend - they have travelled all the way from Malaysia to visit, on their way to Denmark for a conference.

Great for Thomas and means I have little time today to go through the progress this week.

Although there isn't much to write home about. I've been struggling with a bit of a cold or something and I have

NOT been to the Gym!

NOT done 3 Power evenings. I did half a one and even that wasn't strictly speaking done correctly.

I blame it on feeling absolutely worn out.

What I did do? Had my 34th Birthday and ate far too much icecream and hot dogs on the Norwegian constitution day. It was in fact the centennial celebrations since our liberation from Sweden. Although I hasten to add that although we celebrate that and dislike the Swedes for that, in the 90 odd years they ruled us they hardly ever bothered interfering with the governmental system we put in place just as the Danes lost us in a War with England.

So it was in fact the English that liberated us from the DANES in 1814 and GAVE us to the Swedes, who to be fair to them only treated us like an unwanted Christmas Present and let us roam free.

So when Norwegians hate Swedes it was because they made us feel unwanted! hmmm.. the things I learn these days.

bet they kick themselves now that the norwegian government has a slushfund of over 100 Billion pounds stashed away for a rainy day.

Oh right - MY progress?

Hardly any. I have read a lot of the self development books though, and i think my mind is asking me to do it mainly to prepare myself for the outcome of the redundancy deal. ( like if I am offered a good deal and then if I will take it )

One of my key factors deciding the outcome depends on some market research I am doing on an idea of mine.

" I am about to jump off the rat race - what on earth will I do to make ends meet?"

What's in it for you?

Well, if you were faced with this situation, what would YOU be feeling right now? Now you will be able to SEE and read what happens, but to somebody ELSE!

I am going to take it upon myself and show you what might happen if you decide to do the same.

And I will show you exactly what I do, the tools I use, the affiliate programs I use and the products I am working on to make a living - and you get to see if they thrive or worse, if they bomb -

NEARLY LIVE! ( nearly, as I have to DO it during the day, then blog and record about it in the evening and then publish.

I'll be putting IN all the details I am currently leaving OUT.

So if you'll be interested in seeing me take the mad plunge, let me know, or else I might not do it.

And you only have until next Friday. maybe even sooner.

Anyway.

Next week I will focus on the JV tasks
Go to the gym at least once
work through my other task list with the help of a couple of rapid results evenings.