Friday, June 24, 2005

Catch Me Up Scotty

it's that time of the week when I am supposed to report on my progress again.

Although I'm inclined to report on other peoples progress instead as I have been speaking to so many of them lately!

But I will leave the discussions between us and contemplate on the looming redundancy. Well it's not really looming anymore as it is here next Friday.

As of the first of July I will have my last working day. I have some regular "consultancy" work coming in to secure the mortgage payment but that's it for my employed life.

I look forward to create the success I want, but frump me I'm terrified!

( but don't tell the wife!)

The calls took alot of mytime last week and even some more process that needed fixing.

So apart from doing that, I have NO other DUNN at all!

none.

nothing.

I WORKED on another xsitepro site, which I aim to have uploaded tomorrow - assuming the url has come through by then. I have some content in place - just need to create a decent opening statement for the frontpage and get it up there. But it AINT DUNN

I've been discussing with Pauline how to organise my time when I leave and I may even have access to a free office I can use on some days, just to get out of the house and feel like I am going to "WORK" - but the plan AINT DUNN.

And I completely and UTTERLY forgot about the experimental page! So THAT AIN't DUNN either!

SO I have some catching UP to do next week.

The next batch of membes are already coming on board again even though the price has gone up quite a lot. At this rate we'll be fully subscribed sooner than we can cope with!

I have a feeling I'll be VERY busy finishing off things at work as well.

So I will focus on WORK - helping members and getting the xsite pro sites live. ( and the publishing business? help!)

sounds easy doesn't it?
:)