Friday, July 15, 2005

Publishing, Progress And Promotion

I can not get over the fact that I do NOT have a regular JOB to go to!

It's two full weeks ago since I had my last working day and I just can not get over the feeling that I am on holiday.

The worst thing is that the days are starting to get mixed up. I almost forgot it was Friday today!

So as a result, part of this afternoon was spent on planning my next 12 weeks progress. Particularly on the publishing business. It needs focus to drive it forward and upwards, which is a challenge with everything that I have on.

We got thermal binding equipment now so that we can print workbook style books on demand as well as spiral bound books.

How that fits in with our business plans is beyond me but I'm going with whatever Pauline decides. She is doing the bulk of all the work at the moment anyway.

So if anybody wants workbooks printed and bound from the UK then drop me a line and I'll quote ya a price. That is the functional offer. If you can think of a way a printed workbook can benefit your business or product offerings, then that's great. I'd be glad to help out.

And if anybody has any experience in the lingerie business please get in touch.

Pauline has also decided to take on a merchandising job to make ends meet now that there is no regular income coming in. My google adwords and adsense have vanished. Adwords because I stopped the promotions, granted, but adsense as well haven't been given the attention that the sites deserve to get new content on them. so the income has gone.

But she gets to see the strangest things on her travels..... Like today she had to undertake a black car doing 45 in the outside lane. Glaring at the lone driver as she drives passed she gets to see that he is in fact doing ALOT more than just driving slowly!!

He was busy enjoying the one handed drive if you catch my drift!! And from Paulines description he had LOTS to enjoy - but I can not for the life of me figure out what is so inspirational about the motorway down to Bournemouth!

What a life. And here I am doing housework like I wanted to. oh well.
I have a bit more tweaking to do on the plan that I will be achieving by the 30th of September, but I'll let you know what it was on the 1st of October. and then I'll tell you how I did it.

for now I will concentrate on becoming a Stepford husband, working the publishing revenues up and working on the niche service station automation.

Cheers,
Jon