Friday, July 29, 2005

Bar Progress

The phone line didn’t get much better so I didn’t do much calling. It will happen on Tuesday next week.

I was going to work with Pauline to get clickcartpro installed, but had some difficulties with the script location when I first uploaded it. User error so there is nothing stopping me, just haven’t gotten to it yet.

I did ring the supplier and spoke to him for a while about his e-commerce solution that he is offering to his suppliers – for £250 pcm + VAT! Thanks fully this is a niche supplier and not a book supplier so it isn’t critical to our business to deal with him. I have the opportunity to meet him when I go to Birmingham this weekend for an industry trade show though. We’ll see what happens.

I have worked on a site that could go with the niche pack we’ve already released for our existing members and I have also near enough finished the next one and have created an XSP project for a third pack which I really need to get out there before the 15th of August.

I have also migrated my money tips review site to XSP but I have to set up an automatic redirect of the old URL’s so that they can find the articles they are looking for.

Other than that I have not done much. I have decided to let the battery life of my laptop decide how long I am working every day. Feels great! 

For next week I am working on the XSP niche packs and on selling loads of books.

I will also make sure the publishing business ecommerce situation is resolved so that we can start to implement the affiliate programme.

Short one today! It’s because I want a holiday…