Friday, January 21, 2005

Off Sick

Priorities for last week:
1. annual plan.
2. Business goals.
3. Accountability. ( For those of us that are demanding more than a cookie cutter )
4. Money sales page & book.

Right.
the first one has been done & documented. It's a work in progress which I am testing out with a little tool I found which seems to do the trick. It will even let me document my progress! handy...

business goals have been defined at the wrong end but hey. I have defined a revenue goal for the year without knowing how to get there! We have also defined a rather lofty long term vision for the company in respect of revenues. We've also started systemising some of the processes and automating and simplifying those that can be simplified.

I didn't have much to do with my accountability team this week as I was away the week before and we haven't made time to bring me up to speed yet. But I have been checking out some of the things that need doing on the technology side of things.

Money sales page is one that I haven't worked on.

Next week I will work on it - and my tax return. And I think that will be my only two priorities. There are other things that need doing on business & other things but I'm still full of flu so forgive me for stopping early.