Friday, March 25, 2005

Good Friday Progress

============= Accomplishments:

Tonight Mathew, I Weigh 116kg

And further from that, I actually worked for an hour in the morning this week. As in from 6am to 7am ( ish).

I have also created a REAL content site which I am filling up with content as we speak. The honest, hard working way ( yeah i know! But there is a reason you see! )

I also met you with one of my JV partners for a short meeting at 9:30am on Saturday. 7 and a half hours later we decided we had covered everything we needed to cover and decided to go home for lunch....

====================== lessons:
As per usual, priorities change. Compared to what I set out to do, I didn't do many of them, but I made tremendous progress on a couple of things, namely my JV and my new product.
I am doing it in a very work intensive way. The reason for that, other than pure stubborness is that I am a firm believer that if you haven't walked up the mountain, you wouldn't have the foggiest idea how to best get down it! Walk the walk before you talk the talk.

To this day I don't feel experienced enough to deserve the kind of responsibilities my partners trust me with. I have definitely walked the walk for some time and I am beginning to develop a clearer idea of what my experience has taught me. Although you could argue that I have spent the last year successfully eliminating things that don't work! but that is progress too!

Though, I think it is high time I step it up a gear again. There are so many things that I know I should be doing, but I am not. There doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day.

====================== goal for next week:
Finish my Product, and then set out my marketing tasks for it for the next 4-6 weeks.
I must complete all the tasks I have been set to achieve for my business. It is becoming even more critical to get a decent CRM & PM tool to manage my tasks. Sort of. I already have a tool or two, but for some reason I can't get myself to use either of them properly
This weekend I will re-educate myself on the dangers of cutting corners on this. I have a system that seems to work in my JOB so i have every reason to implement something similar for my own business
My current JV tasks. Complete them by next Sunday ( 3rd of April )
That's ample!