Friday, July 30, 2004

Can't Be Bothered? Whose Loss Is That Then?

Do you mind if I don't bother today? I'm not feeling to good.
If I really were to ask that of YOU, I would have missed the point of doing these posts every Friday since March.
I was asking it of myself this morning. And no, I didn't read
Gary's post on "can not be bothered" until only a few minutes ago. So here goes, but shorter than usual for various health reasons. ( sitting in front of the computer for 14-16 hours a day is taking its toll

How I'm Doing This week:

Having a great time learning the meaning of migraine. Must have been something I said the other week to kimi about me never having any headaches! been really rough so I have keept away from the computers as much as possible. And that will have to continue for a little bit longer.

New things I will do:

Nothing. Not deliberately anyway. I am still looking for somewhere to send my articles to!

Things I am Dropping:

Plates and shopping. I can't seem to hold on to anything properly this week, so I am guessing it will carry on and I will smash yet another Woolies mug or a pint of milk by letting it slip out of my hand and onto the tiled kitchen floor!

This weeks lessons:

a pint of milk is heavier than you think!
Even though I had a week OFF computers through simple neccessity, I still managed to get some things done. I even have an article in mind for this weekend, and some good reviews lined up.

The value of this post to anyone else might be minimal. If any value at all can be gleaned from this post it is this:
You will have "uphill" weeks where everything is harder than usual. That's just the way it is. The fact that you are having one doesn't make you special, a victim or someone that should be pitied. It just shows you you're alive.

This weeks audience question:

if you know of any , ANY, UK orientated article submission directories then let me know, as I can't find them!